we love the cubbies!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIES

HELLO! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! MEERY CHRISTMAS & ALL THE ABOVE!
     Its been awhile since I have blogged, but I hope to blog a lot more because I'm officially done with my college career! I will blog about this a later day but since Iowa had its first major storm of the year, and I've been stuck inside all day there is nothing better then a good movie I thought it would be cool to share some of my favorite christmas movies!

#1. ELF


#2 White Christmas

#3Home Alone

#4 Home Alone 3

#5Jack Frost

#6Dr. Sueses How the grinch stole christmas

#7A charlie Brown Christmas


#8Frosty The Snowman


#9 The christmas Carol


These are all some of my favorite christmas movies to get me in the christmas spirit! Enjoy! I will be doing a blog on the christmas cookies I did this year too! Talk again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment