we love the cubbies!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Break!

alright I'm really bad at this posting thing but I wanted to give an update on my spring break... This spring break I am spending my time recovering from my wisdom tooth removal. As most people already know 85% people have impacted wisdom teeth and its normal. So what a way to spend the week recovering right? So I chose to give my own little list of a wisdom tooth survival kit!
  1. Ice Packs
  2. ibuprofen
  3. The medication they give you
  4. A good book
  5.  a PS3 game / or whatever game machine you have
  6. Netflix!
  7. Jello
  8. Pudding
  9. Apple sauce
  10. Gogurt
  11. yogurt
  12. Ice cream
  13. mashed potatoes
  14. soup
  15. cottage cheese
  16. Popsicle's
  17. oatmeal
 So far I've had some sickness from the anesthesia but since this is my second day I am feeling much better. At the end of the week we will be moving down stairs into our new apartment! I'm super excited because its all redone and is much bigger then the place we have now, so i was able to purchase a couple pieces such as an actual couch and dinning room table! should be exciting! have a happy St. Patty's day weekend and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment